*****PLEASE FOLLOW DIRECTIONS********
Step two: Create an outline (Refer
to the Outline Guidelines, below, for details) for your Week 8
presentation based on Week 6’s PowerPoint presentation (a video preview
is available under the Week 7 tab in Blackboard).
- You may use the provided Presentation Outline Sample posted in OneDrive or develop a different outline on your own.
Step three: Save your file to your desktop using the following file name format: Your_Name_Presentation_Outline.
- Example file name: Ed_Buchanan_Presentation_Outline
- Make sure that you leave the “Comments” column blank.
Step four: After you have completed your presentation outline, upload it to the “Completed Outlines” folder on OneDrive.
Step five: Submit your completed
outline for your instructor’s review using the Professional Experience
#4 link in the Week 7 tab in Blackboard.
- Use Microsoft Word or Excel only to complete your outline.
- Use short bullet points, rather than long paragraphs.
- Focus only on the key points in your Week 6 presentation; avoid discussing less important details
- Refer to the example outline posted for you in the Week 7 OneDrive folder
- Base your submission on the outline format in the example or create your own for this Professional Experience