Create an email message in which you:
- Create a one to two (1-2) paragraph email with five to seven (5-7) sentences that follows your supervisor’s instructions.
- Target the appropriate professional audience.
- Use appropriate language for professional audience.
- Use correct email formatting.
- Follow appropriate netiquette rules for electronic communication.
- Meet the 250-to-500-word minimum requirement.
This is the voice mail
Ron Miller, Supervisor
Changes in vacation policy
Employees with 3 or less years of service will now have one week of paid vacation. Employees with 3-5 will have 2 weeks of paid vacation. Employees with 5 year or more will have 3 weeks of paid vacation. In accordance with the new policy employees should request vacation within month of scheduled vacation. Submit vacation schedule to Supervisor. Keep in mind that only 2 employees can be on vacation at the same time