The focus of the final paper is an evaluation of how data analysis is changing the healthcare industry. Choose one of the following topics:
- Reducing Costs
- Improving patient outcomes
- Reducing Disparities
- Improving Efficiencies
- Changing Behavior (Patient, Provider ,Care giver)
- Organizational Effectiveness
For your Final Paper:
- Include a discussion of the chosen topic and how it is changing the healthcare industry.
- Evaluate a minimum of three barriers of data analysis related to the topic.
- Describe any national initiatives related to the topic.
- Explain any financial incentives related to topic.
- Describe any accreditation expectations related to the selected topic.
- Compare and contrast two software options for data analysis.
- Summarize an example of a study related to your topic. For example, the use of data analysis for multiple sclerosis patients.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length (excluding title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least five scholarly sources, including a minimum of three from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Cen