Contribute a 3-paragraph Discussion post in which you respond to the following:
- Summarize the characteristics of the approach of the research article you chose during your literature search.
- Summarize the research article, including the citation and sufficient information for your classmates and Instructor to locate the article.
- Present a short critique of that article based on the “R8360 Guidelines for Reading and Evaluating Qualitative Research Articles” document.
The article is attached and the document to describe how to summarize is also attached.
Using the narrative inquiry for this article approach, fyi
Patton, M. Q. (2015). Qualitative research & evaluation methods: Integrating theory and practice (4th ed.). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE.
- Chapter 3, “Variety of Qualitative Inquiry Frameworks: Paradigmatic, Philosophical, and Theoretical Orientations” (pp. 85–168)
- Chapter 4, “Practical and Actionable Qualitative Applications” (pp. 169–242)
Bronfenbrenner, U. (1981). The ecology of human development: Experiments by nature and design. Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press.
Note: You will access this article from the Walden Library databases.
- Chapter 1, “Purpose and Perspective”
- Chapter 2, “Basic Concepts”