1. Popular culture may relate to the arts, technology, music, fashion, and many other areas of culture. Describe your own experience of popular culture with at least one example
2. How do you think Americans’ interactions with popular culture have changed over time?
3. How would you describe the work of Robert Rauschenberg?
4. How is it different from what had come before? (referring to Rauschenberg)
5. Why did Rauschenberg create his art with this approach?
6. What are some of the themes present in the work of Andy Warhol?
7. What do you think his subjects communicate? (referring to Warhol)
8. Would you describe his subjects as uniquely American? Explain your answer.