Please use this format to compose a great essay!?!
You are a former certified education administrator who departed your former
position to become the owner of a small, in-home day care consisting of you and
a part-time assistant where you care for children from age three (3) to age ten
(10). Over the course of time, your demographic population has increased due to
significant business growth that has resulted in many families relocating to
your area. With more businesses projected to move to the area and the building
of new housing developments, it is projected that this growth could be long
You have decided that this is a good opportunity to expand your day care
business as you have received many inquiries for childcare. In order to comply
with your home state regulations, you will require a larger facility and will
need to hire additional staff in order to sustain the larger demand for day
care. This staff will consist of five (5) Certified Day Care Professionals, one
(1) Registered Nurse Professional, five (5) After-School Assistants and one (1)
Office Support Paraprofessional. You have secured approval for a bank loan and
qualify for future loans for future expansion if your current endeavor is
successful. Meanwhile, the state in which you operate has requested that you
provide a staffing plan before it will issue licensure for your expanded
Note: You may create and / or make all necessary assumptions
needed for the completion of these assignments.
Select one (1) of the scenarios and write a four to five (4-5) page paper in
- Identify two (2) types of staffing models that could apply to your chosen
scenario and determine which model would be best suited for efficiency,
productivity, and possible future growth. Examine the significant effect of each
identified staffing model on processes that may be occurring within the
organization (e.g., outsourcing, contingent workers, consulting firms,
- Predict the major potential legal issues that you may encounter when
establishing equal employment opportunities and diversity within the workplace
while still aiming to acquire employees with the needed certifications and
credentials. Next, explain the method of achieving transparency within your
staffing model. Justify your response.
- Specify three (3) tasks that you need to perform to identify, analyze, and
develop job requirements and task statements that you will include in formalized
job descriptions. Next, predict the frequency with which you would need to
review and adjust these job descriptions as your company progresses. Provide a
rationale for your response.
- Describe three (3) methods to deal with high employee turnover and the
availability of employees with required knowledge, skills, or abilities. Next,
describe the primary manner in which the described succession-planning methods
would be beneficial to your company. Justify your response.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch
margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or
school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s
name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and
the reference page are not included in the required assignment page
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment
- Explain the role of staffing to support an organization’s strategy and
- Develop a model for staffing an organization that supports the firm’s Human
Resources Management strategy and sustains productive operations.
- Summarize the key legal compliance issues associated with staffing
- Explain the planning considerations for staffing organizations, the use of
job analysis, and the components of a staffing plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in staffing
- Write clearly and concisely about staffing organizations using proper
Thanks for reading and time.