Consider a situation in which communication has not been effective in your organization.
- Why did it fail?
- How badly did it fail?
- How could the leader have improved the likelihood of effective communication?
Using a situation in your organization, propose a communication that incorporates pre-announcement, communication during the event or project, and communication afterward.
- What key things would you include as the leader of the organization? Why?
- What role would motivation theory play?
- How would you use the affective domain in planning communication?
- What role would problem-solving processes play?
- What do you recommend to leaders, concerning internal and external communication planning?
- Cite your sources. with references