Write a 1,000- to 1,500-word paper on adolescent transition planning.
Include the following in your paper:
- Historical background information and the influence of case law and legislation on the evolution of transition planning. Must include a case law and a legislation related to transition.
- An evaluation of the impact of this legislation on the families, the schools, and the educators of exceptional learners.
- One piece of case law other than the one already mentioned that has greatly impacted adolescent transition planning.
- Minimum of 2 different theories of transition planning.
- The components and/or requirements that are needed to have an effective adolescent transition plan.
Format the paper according to APA guidelines. Include a reference page and citations.