discussion question BUS 322-strayer university-Organizational Behavior & HUM 106 -strayer university-Experience of Modern Art
Get perfect grades by consistently using www.assignmentgeeks.org. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Please respond to the following: The discussion questions given please produce 200 words about each numbered question. please place answers under each bullet point. In Addition a response must be given back (100 words) to the other students, Russell Roberts, Teanda Green-Sanford,Rashad Oliver
1. Search the internet for a current news article that discusses changes made in an organization. Provide the link to the article for everyone to read. Assuming you are the manager, how would you ensure that the changes are well received by your employees?
2. Identify a company and state an organizational challenge they face. Then, propose solutions to overcome those challenges. After posting your response, respond to at least one of your classmates’ suggestions.
3. Hello class! Welcome to the Week 1 forum for Experience of Modern Art! For this week, take the time to answer the following question. Where do you see art in the world around you? Is art important, and if it is, why do you think so?
4. 2. We discussed in the class lecture how technology can enable and inspire new kinds of art and art movements (either directly, or in reaction to it). The Industrial Revolution enabled artistic achievements like the Eiffel Tower and (we’ll later learn) ein plein air art. It also inspired men like Dante Gabriel Rossetti to create Symbolist art in rejection of the Industrial Revolution. In the modern day, how do you think we see technology and globalization influencing art?
Search the internet for a current news article that discusses changes made in an organization. Provide the link to the article for everyone to read. Assuming you are the manager, how would you ensure that the changes are well received by your employees?
My name is Teanda; I am part of a military family that includes me, my husband, and our daughter currently living in Fayetteville, NC, where his duty station is Fort Bragg. I am a stay at mom, who enjoys sewing and crafts, volunteering, and spending time with my family. I started at Strayer University in 2019, and plan to finish 2020 with a Bachelors Degree in Business concentration in management.
My article is Starbucks Plots Layoffs, as the manager, I would try to encourage all employees to keep a positive attitude about the upcoming changes. I will inform them some employees will be affected, but no one should make any rash decision as of yet. Any new information will be passed on as soon as it is received. I will also inform all employees that if anyone needs a letter of recommendation, i will be more than happy to write one. Any changes that they feel they need to make, I will be understanding and not hold any grudges against them for making adjustment best suited for them and their family. https://www.restaurantbusinessonline.com/operations/starbucks-plots-layoffs-organizational-changes
Identify a company and state an organizational challenge they face. Then, propose solutions to overcome those challenges. After posting your response, respond to at least one of your classmates’ suggestions.
RE: Week 1 Discussion
Hello Dr. Val and class, here is my main discussion post for week one and our topic of organizational crisis.
The corporation I am going to discuss is GM or General Motors. Home to many of the most recognizable automobile brands and models, like Chevrolet. After the 2008 financial crisis, they needed a government bailout to save the company. The company as rebounded, but I think they could improve their electric automobile and hybrid selections. They also were one of the first manufacturers to put auto_stop in the Chevy Malibu. I think the feature is enhanced since its 2016 launch, and they should advertise it more. I think the fuel-saving feature can be used as a marketing tool to help customers understand it can help offset the price on a new vehicle purchase.
RE: Week 1 Discussion 1
Where do you see art in the world around you? Is art important, and if it is, why do you think so?
Hello everyone my name is Rashad Oliver and I’m from Charlotte NC. My goal is to get my Bachelors Degree in Criminal Justice and I’m also 27 about to be 28 on January 24th. That was just a little introduction about myself, now to answer the question that I pick for this week’s discussion. In my opinion, I think that art is really important because when we do art, we do and show art base on how we express ourselves or how we feel. Everywhere that you go, you see many different kinds of artwork. For example, you can go to a museum and see the different types of artwork done by many artists. I use to do a little bit of artwork myself when I was younger, such as drawing. I stop drawing because I was into something else, but if I would’ve continue to draw, I would’ve made a career out of it. But, in my opinion, I think that art is very important because as I mention, it shows on we feel or express ourselves.
RE: Week 2 Discussion 1
1. As we look and compare the two artist and artwork, you’ll see that the artwork was dedicated because Vincent van Gogh wanted to reinvent painting through the genre of portraiture. As you also look at the colors, he adds color effect with the contours of his jacket and painted the background in a “pale Veronese green” without shadows. As we all know, a self-portrait refers to a painting that depicts the artist that produced it. In my opinion, I love the portrait because it show the different shades and color of the portrait.
2. Artwork right now has really change over the years. The reason for this is because some of the artwork that we see or do have always give us a deeper understanding of emotions and sometimes self-awareness. In reality, art is becoming more and more developed worldwide. And also, thanks to the internet, you can also view and buy different kinds of artwork, rather than just to go to a certain location. Art has change because of the recognition over the years. It has change because it’s sometimes the way we look at art now. If you take some art back then and compare it to the art now, you’ll see the many differences of art (technology, techniques and colors).
"Is this question part of your assignment? We can help"ORDER NOW
Need help with an assignment? We work for the best interests of our clients. We maintain professionalism and offer brilliant writing services in most of the fields ranging from nursing, philosophy, psychology, biology, finance, accounting, criminal justice, mathematics, computer science, among others. We offer CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL (Turnitin & SafeAssign checks), and PRIVATE services using the latest (within 5 years) peer-reviewed articles. Kindly click on ORDER NOW to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and doctorate-prepared writers. Thank you in advance!
Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper