This is harder than people think at first. It just takes some time on PsychInfo. You should be able to find them all in full text linked ones. You can tell PsychInfo to only show those.
Find a study that uses each of the following measurement approaches. Include the questions so I know what I’m grading. You need to get the whole article to actually see how they did things. However, for this assignment, just post the screen shot of the results section under each question.
1. Tallying up the responses to questions and using that number as a rating of some psychological characteristic.
2. Reaction time with average times less than 1 second.
3. Taking pre-test and post-test scores and analyzing the difference scores.
4. Measuring each participant more than one time or session (repeated measures, longitudinal, before and after… Not just more than one measure in one setting).
5. Using an fMRI while the participants engage in some cognitive activity.
6. Some measure of creativity.
7. Analyzing archival data.
Submit a Word file with the results that you found.