Writing Circle Guidelines and Instructions
Complete your Individual Response using the prompt given below. Your IR should be written in a separate document then cut/pasted into a new thread on the discussion board. Be sure your IR follows these guidelines:
- Will focus on the specific prompt provided below
- Will be a minimum of 200 words in length to be considered “acceptable”
- “Superior/Exceptional” responses will go above and beyond in detail, clarity, complexity, and thoughtfulness
- Will directly reference the reading(s)/lecture(s) (use at least one citation from each source)
- Will include proper MLA citation and Works Cited listing at the end
Writing Circle Prompt
Reflect on how you thought about paradigm shifts and belief systems before you took this course and how you think about them now that the course is over. Use the following questions to help you compose your IR:
- Have any of your assumptions or understandings changed? Why?
- What assignments/activities/readings were influential in this process?
- How will you approach discussing and integrating paradigm shifts and changes in belief systems into your life in the future?
The book in this semester:
The Road by Cormac McCarthy
On the Beach by Nevil Shute
The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells
The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
I have upload those book for you.
I will invite you to response my classmate’s post.