Hospitality Strategy Design and Execution Seminar
Case Study 1
- Situational Analysis (1 Page)
- This is a synopsis of the case. Briefly summarize the case in your own words and evaluate the internal and external issues that are being faced.
- SWOT Analysis
- Construct a 4 table SWOT quadrant and perform a SWOT analysis.SWOT items should be specific with have quantitative support.
- Problem Statement
- What are the issues the product/service are facing? Keep it brief but challenge yourself to be concise. This should be written as a statement not a question
- Development of Strategies (2 pages)
- Use the Types of Strategies document and Identify (3) three strategies.These strategies should be developed based on the information from the situational and SWOT analysis.
- Identify the type of strategy from the document and explain the specific strategy you would pursue
- Recommendations (1 to 2 pages)
- Evaluate each strategy and chose the one you feel would be best. Discuss why this strategy would succeed, identify internal or external issues that would be a challenge in implementing this strategy, and discuss consequences of the strategy failing.
- Double space, Times New Roman Font (size 12)