Presidential PR Campaign
Write a paper that describes the PR
campaign each candidate conducted in the last presidential election.
Was the campaign a success or failure? Defend your position.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
at least three references from outside the course material, one
reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other
materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the
three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data,
dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper
and list on a reference page in APA style.
come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN,
online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites,
etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not
acceptable for academic writing.
A detailed explanation of how to cite a source using APA can be found here (link).
Download an example here.
Grading Criteria Assignments Maximum Points Meets or exceeds established assignment criteria 40 Demonstrates an understanding of lesson concepts 20 Clearly presents well-reasoned ideas and concepts 30 Uses proper mechanics, punctuation, sentence structure, and spelling 10 Total