This is also from Week 2
To complete the following assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation.
Business Writing Essay
Construct a business report or proposal using the topic that you chose in Week Two. You may use an existing business as a model or a fictionalized business appropriate to the needs of the topic. For this assignment, you may do one of the following:
- Write an internal report (you are part of the organization) that identifies a problem and offers an objective analysis of the consequences of taking a specific action.
- Write a proposal from a potential vendor that addresses the problem and offers a specific solution.
- Must be five to seven double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of essay
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least three appropriate sources for the intended business audience, including at least one government source and one industry-specific source. These sources may or may not be the same as the sources you used to create your Annotated Bibliography for the Week Two assignment.
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement that clearly presents a solution or initiative to the problem identified in the introduction.
- Must contain at least three fully-developed body paragraphs that clearly support the thesis statement with relevant supporting points and critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Please follow instructions!