APA format must and should – initial post and two peer reviews
Why is it important for business strategy to drive organizational strategy and IS strategy? What might happen if the business strategy was not the driver?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.
Readings if interested
Chapter 1, “The Information Systems Strategy Triangle
Dent, A. (2015). Aligning IT and business strategy: an Australian university case study. Journal of Higher Education Policy & Management, 37(5), 519–533. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1080/1360080X.2015.1079395
Chapter 2, “Strategic Use of Information Resources” pp. 38-46; 51-54
Zhang, Y. (2016). What Makes Information Strategic? An Examination of Access to Information Resources for Entrepreneurs and Business Performance. ProQuest LLC. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=eric&AN=ED588420&site=eds-live