1. all parts should be answered.
2. sources used should be referenced using Harvard system.
3. Reading other parts of annual report than financial statements
E.g. – chairman/chief executive’s report to shareholders.
– Directors’ report.
– Business review (sometimes called operating and financial review) – Highlights/summary at the front.
- Press articles
- Google Finance
5. Ratios results related back to financial performance and position of business.
6. Financial statements (and other information in the annual report and press articles) studied to find information you need.
7. Analysis tailored to needs of the user group.
8. Clear conclusion which is consistent with your analysis.
9. my allocated company is Marks and Spencer:
10. A bibliography should be included.