For this exam you will answer Two questions . Each question is worth 15 % of your overall course grade for a total of 30 % . Remember that all claims made in your ESSAYS must be supported with evidence. Make use of the primary sources we have looked at over the entire course and use the books we read (Silk Roads and Aké).
1. What causes historical change? Provide specific historical examples for your claims.
2. Explain and evaluate the role industrialization played in the political and economic history of the world.
3. What role has war played in world history? Use specific historical examples to support your argument.
4. What problems followed decolonization? How are these problems still playing out in today’s world? Use specific historical and contemporary examples to support your claims.
5. What role has nationalism played in world history? Use specific historical examples to support your claims
6. Pick three historical events that we have studied that you think have had the greatest global impact. Explain and provide evidence for your claim.