THERE CAN BE NO PL
Compare/Contrast Essay (Final) Assignment Instructions
For this assignment, review the feedback posted from your writing community in Discussion: Compare/Contrast Essay—Writing Community Review. Work your way through the revision and proofreading stages of your writing process, and submit your final version of the essay.
1. Review the grading rubric as listed on the following page.
2. Review the feedback from the Discussion: Compare/Contrast Essay—Writing Community Review.
3. Work through the revision stage of the writing process.
4. Work through the proofreading stage of the writing process.
5. Create a final version of your Compare/Contrast Essay according to the following formatting guidelines. Papers submitted that do not meet the requirements will be returned to you ungraded.
o 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages (about 600–750 words), 12 pt font size, Times New Roman
o MLA formatting (see the MLA Format page as needed)
o Submitted as either a .doc, .docx, .rtf file with your firstand last name in the file name.
6. Submit your final version of your Compare/Contrast Essay as a single file upload.