Write a reflective journal that will answer the following questions.This journal is a reflection of your personal journey as a future nursing student. Please respond with thoughtful answers in complete sentences, using correct grammar and spelling. Attached is the Rubrics to guide you.
- How do you rely on family traditions and personal experience when you become ill and/or when you care for an ill family member?
- What do you think could be challenges to applying evidence-based practice in nursing care?
- How do you apply critical thinking in your life? What areas will you need to strengthen to apply critical thinking?
- What are your current skills and abilities with technology?What skills do you need to strengthen as you prepare to work as a nurse?
- Looking back on this week, what did you learn about that you didn’t know before? How will you apply this to your life- currently, or in your future nursing practice?
- Each answer has a minimum of six (6) sentences, written clearly and concisely with correct grammar and spelling.
- Reflections must show insights and depth of thoughts.
- Reflective comments must be connected to experiences, goals, and/or friends.
- Follow APA style.