For this assignment, tell a visual and written story that explains
how individual perceptions of power can create conflict situations
between law enforcement and members of a community. To do this, create a
10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation in which you use text and visuals
to support your narrative.
Note that one of the qualities of a good PowerPoint presentation is
not having too much text on each slide. Use the slide notes feature to
flesh out your points. You might think of this as a script for what you
would say if you were presenting verbally.
Complete the following:
- Explain how individual perceptions of power may contribute to conflict situations.
- Discuss the impact of perceptions of power on interpersonal relationships.
- Use visual imagery to depict perceptions of power and conflict.
- Create a presentation that articulates meaning relevant to its purpose and audience.
Your presentation should meet the following requirements:
- Written communication: Presentation is well organized and engaging.
- Visual communication: Use of images is professional and supports the ideas presented on the slides.
- APA formatting: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA Style and Format guidelines.
- Length: 10–12 slides.