Topic: Diversity in Context of Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity in the Military Workplace.
Minimum length is 8 pages with a maximum of 10 pages.
Paper must include the following:
- Title Page. The title should be descriptive and suggest the paper’s purpose
- Table of Contents
- Contain an introduction, body of paper, and conclusion.
- Appendices (if applicable):
- Reference List (every citation, in the Text, must be correctly listed in the Reference List) The References in the back of this Syllabus are in correct A.P.A. Format! There must be 6 to 10 scholarly references per paper.
- If you have more than one Table, a List of Tables Page follows the Table of Contents
- If you have more than one Figure, a List of Figures Page follows the Table of Contents or the List of Tables Page (if there is a List of Tables Page).
Students must follow the most recent edition of the A.P.A. Publication Manual, when submitting the papers required for this course.
- a. Blank page
- b. Executive Summary
- c. Title Page
- d. Table of Contents
- e. List of Tables (optional)
- f. List of Figures (optional)
- g. The Text
- h. References