1. What is persuasive speaking?
2. What are the two functions of persuasive speeches sand give examples of each.
3. What are the three types of persuasive speeches?
4. Give examples of each speech.
5. Name the three type sof audiences for persuasive speeches.
6. Which audience do you prefer and why?
7. What is ethos and why is it important?
8. What is logos and how is it used?
9. Define pathos and what is the purpose for a speech?
10. Is it better to have ethos, logos, or pathos — why?
11.What is called when a speak is unethical in a persuasive speech? please give two examples.
12. When a speaker uses inaccurate information, what is that called? Please list one type and give an example.