- Identify three essential training needs you would implement for a group of entry-level workers as a HR Manager of a fast food restaurant.
- Explain why you chose the identified skills and how the training will be implemented (e.g. 2-week period at the restaurant; off-site at a training facility, etc.)
- Support your post with examples from your experience with customer service in a fast food restaurant.
- The three skills you identify may not be listed in the textbook, however, additional factors relative to training can be found in Chapter 8.
- Reference any sources used to answer discussions. Course textbook should be referenced in this discussion (in-text included). Examples are listed below.
- minimum of 250 words
Reference using course textbook
Format: Author, A. A. (Year of publication). Title of book (edition). Location: Publisher.
Here is the reference for the textbook:
Valentine, S., Meglich, P.A., Mathis, R.L., & Jackson, J.H. (2019). Human Resource Management (16th ed.). Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
In-text Citation using course textbook
Format: (Author’s last name, Year of publication).
Include all names in the first narrative reference. For all subsequent in-text narratives, include only the first author.
Here is an in-text citation:
Internal and external recruiting are implemented in most organizations (Valentine, Meglich, Mathis & Jackson, 2019). With today’s technological advances, both employers and employees oftentimes use the Internet as a primary recruiting tool (Valentine et. al., 2019).