- Put on your entrepreneur hat! Assume the role as the founder of a fictional company. Describe (you may decide) what type of company, the location, and the societal variables relevant to your fictional company.
- You know your value chain will benefit from implementing corporate socially responsible programs. You know the employees, customers, and societal environment will take notice and you will increase your company’s competitive advantage. You have made the decision to improve your results by adding corporate social responsibility to your value chain’s elements.
- Explain how you will implement corporate social responsibility in your business.
- What do you need to know in order to decide what types of corporate social responsibility efforts will benefit your company? What expectations do you have related to costs and benefits? To what extent can your business demonstrate corporate social responsibility? What can you do without any cost or use of resources?
- What are the pros and cons of the corporate responsibility programs you are considering? Do the pros outweigh the cons? Explain.
- Conduct research to discover the answers to your questions.
- Describe how your business can demonstrate corporate responsible behavior. What will you do and how will employees, customers and society know?
- The response should use first person perspective.
- Compose a response of at least four paragraphs of 4–5 sentences per paragraph.
- Support your response’s content with at least two applied and cited references from a Library article and your textbook. Apply and cite no more than one APA formatted reference and citation per paragraph. Internet references are not accepted for this Unit 3 Discussion. Use APA in-text citation within the response and list the applied reference(s) at the end of the response using APA formatting. APA formatting resources are available in the Academic Tools area titled, “APA Style Central.”
Please note that all kinds of custom written papers ordered from nursing assignments help should be used as reference material only. Therefore, when citing a paper you get from us in your own work, it should be properly referenced.
Text, call, WhatsApp
+1 (940) 305-2632