Disseminate and Communicate your Findings to your Population
- Now you are ready to create your power point.Please use the following outline below.The focus on your presentation should be on advocacy…the goal is to help your population be able to advocate for themselves and others who may “interact” with your chosen health issue (research question). Remember, you want to imagine actually using this presentation at some point in your career; include graphics; embed a video, for example….be creative with your presentation.
- Slide 1:Title slide.
- Slide 2:State your research question and area of health / dimension of wellness.
- Slide 3:Why this question is important to the health of the people you are presenting to.
- Make sure you include the specific population that you have developed your presentation for.
- Slides 4-6:A summary of the research you reviewed to prepare this presentation.
- Slide 7:How the research findings inform your population.
- Slides 8-9: What does your population need to be thinking about based on your research findings…prevention?Management of the issue? Heightened awareness?
- Slide 10: Focus on awareness:provide three final thoughts for your population that will ensure they are more aware of the specific health issue.
- Slides 11-12:References