Update your existing Project Charter/Project Management Plan template to reflect the following:
- Managing quality and performing quality assurance: Discuss the tools and techniques, such as quality audits, quality management tools, and process analyses, you will use to perform quality assurance for your project.
- Developing and managing the project team: Determine how you will manage the project team, including handling conflict and providing motivation.
- Conducting and controlling procurements: Discuss any of the items you need to purchase for your project and the types of vendors, contractors, and suppliers you will encounter.
- Controlling costs: Determine the methods, such as earned value management, forecasting, to-complete performance indices, project management software, and reserve analyses, you will use to ensure costs are controlled within the project.
- Controlling risks: Discuss the methods you will use to control the risks in the project. These methods can include risk reassessment, risk audits, variance analysis, reserve analysis, meetings, and technical performance measurement.
- Managing stakeholder engagement: Using the list of stakeholders defined in Unit 1, discuss how you will manage the engagement level of the stakeholders.