Locate a recent court case, lawsuit, or an article addressing an actual court
case/lawsuit on discrimination in the selection criteria and methods used for
hiring or a promotion. Write a paper of at least 500 words in length about the
selected court case/lawsuit. You are required to use at least your textbook and
a court case as source material for your paper.
Be sure to include the following information in your paper:
- Provide a brief description of the selected court case/lawsuit.
- Identify the selection criteria and methods, and discuss how they relate
to the needs of the organization in the case.
- Include an analysis of the criteria and methods used for selecting the
employee in the court case/lawsuit.
- Include a discussion of the legal and ethical issues related to equal
employment opportunity as they pertain to the employment selection process in
this court case/lawsuit.
- Explain what impact this court case, lawsuit, or article will have on HR
All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased
and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.