Choose one only one:
1. Explain the combat contract and apply it to World War I or World War II, and Korea or Vietnam. Sources: Kindsvatter and lectures
2. Explain the bargaining and coercion explanations of World War I. Sources: Fromkin, lectures.
3. Use structural theory to explain the Cold War. Sources: lectures.
4. Use the combat contract to explain World War I combat behavior. Sources: lectures, Fromkin.
5. Explain the logic of war in terms of domestic commitment and combat compliance. Sources: lectures, Kindsvatter.
6. Use structure theory to explain the relative infrequency of major war in East Asia and its relative frequency in Europe post 1500. Sources: lectures; Andrade
Cite your sources, books, and lectures where relevant. Do not use outside sources
Must be 6-7 pages (cover pages don’t count) with standard formatting (12point font, 1″borders, double spaced)