Use both any ( resource or your textbook) and the background information from the link to answer the questions
Read the introduction and important terms section of the Nutrient Pollution . Then, read â€œSlimy Green Beaches May Be Floridaâ€™s New Normal,â€ found here http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/07/toxic-algae-florida-beaches-climate-swamp-environment/ .
- What is a limiting nutrient?
- How does biomagnification happen?
- What is another term for cyanobacteria? What is causing cyanobacteria to proliferate in Lake Okeechobee?
- What surrounding Lake Okeechobee has caused nutrient runoff into the lake?
- 12 times new roman single-spaced
http://b-ok.xyz/book/2739063/5a5c18 for book