For this assignment, you will use the following case study.
Vandaveer, V. V. (2012). Dyadic team development
across cultures: A case study. Consulting Psychology Journal: Practice
and Research, 64(4), 279–294. Retrieved from https://libraryresources.columbiasouthern.edu/login?url=http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&db=buh&AN=85301202&site=ehost-live&scope=site
Given this scenario, include the following topics:
- Explain how culture can affect perceptions of team members in a
- Discuss strategies for working with leaders or team members who originate
from a different culture than you.
- Expound on the significance of using the best type of verbiage to
communicate with other members of a team in order to prove
successful in task completion.
- Share the benefits of connecting with humor to build team
- Explain how personality traits, social factors, and styles of leadership
can affect the competence and loyalty of a team
- Determine the different career options an employee might consider
when having trouble working with a cohort or leader of a
Formulate your response to these questions using APA format in a minimum of a
two-page paper that includes at least two outside sources.