in APA format 5-7 pages answer these three questions.
1.The Importance of Talent Management to Organizations Goals. Read the first three chapters in your textbook and answer the following (Chapter 1,2 and 3 are attached)
- Define and give examples of organizational goals, process goals, and outcome goals
- Discuss and give examples of changes that can impact each of these types of goals.
- What can you do as an HR professional to ensure that these goals are met and that there is a smooth transition in the face of change?
2.EEOC – Watch the Tour of the EEOC Video. Then go to the EEOC Newsroom (on the EEOC homepage) and choose an article about a case related to staffing. (Be sure to include the title of the article.)
EEOC Sues Walmart For Disability Harassment – 4/26/2018 ( this is the case I chose) https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/newsroom/release/4-26-18…
Discuss the case described in the article. Discuss the legal context (the law) related to this article.
Go to the EEOC statistics. Discuss the filing trends for this law. (Be specific. Give numbers.)
What implications can an HR professional draw from the article and the filing trends related this law?
3.Basis for Employment Lawsuits
- What the difference between disparate treatment and adverse treatment.
- Go to page 79 in your textbook â€“ Exercises – #1 Strategic Exercise. Read the short vignette. Then using each of the three statistical examples (stock, flow, and concentration), discuss whether or not there is evidence of adverse impact
- Try to identify what might be happening.
- Suggest ways that the firm can reduce it.
Please Follow these Directions
This Paper should be approximately 5-7 pages in length. All answers should be thorough and well-thought out. Remember, this is a graduate-level course and you will be graded accordingly.
- Papers should show knowledge of the material from this week’s module and demonstrate the ability to synthesize the theory (not just repeat it back.).
- Papers should be in 12 pt. (Arial, Times Roman) and doubled space with one-inch margins. Indent paragraphs (do not skip lines between them!
- Answers should be written in APA format. Use headings and subheadings (in APA format) to delineate questions and part of questions. Do not repeat the questions or number them.
- All papers should have page numbers with the body of the paper (not the coversheet) beginning on page one.
- The header at the top of each page should have your name and assignment number (ex. A Fiedler Assignment #1).
- Papers will also be graded on grammar, spelling, and appropriate APA formatting (headings, subheadings, paragraphs, page numbers, etc.). These are formal papers and should be written as such. Do not use contractions (isnâ€™t, canâ€™t) and write out single-digit numbers (six, rather than 6). Proofread your work carefully!