This assignment requires you to write a summery/response to the State of News Media 2016 | Pew Research Center. This document includes a wealth of information about news media. You should analyze only three of the following points; do not analyze fewer than three, and do not exceed three points. For each, write a word count ranging from 250 minimum – 350 maximum; this averages a total ranging from 750 – 1050 word count.
- Newspapers: Fact Sheet
- Cable News: Fact Sheet
- Local TV News: Fact Sheet
- Network News: Fact Sheet
- Digital News Audience: Fact Sheet
- Digital News Revenue: Fact Sheet
- Podcasting: Fact Sheet
- Audio: Fact Sheet
- Public Broadcasting: Fact Sheet
- Alternative Weeklies: Fact Sheet
- News Magazines: Fact Sheet
- African American News Media: Fact Sheet
- Hispanic News Media: Fact Sheet
In your original response, consider the following:
- Summary point one (Pathways to News); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point two (Trust and Accuracy); agree/disagree, why
- Summary point three (Loyalty and Source Attention); agree/disagree, why
In summary, an introduction includes your thesis and or summary. Next, each body paragraph summarizes one point and responds to it. Lastly, the conclusion wraps up the response.
- Font size: 11 pt. or 12 pt.
- Single-spaced, no more than four sentences per paragraph, 1 spacing line to separate paragraphs
- Font options: Times New Roman, Times, Arial, Helvetica or Georgia
the following file is the example of the response’ format.