You are an Information Security manager of a regional bank based in Abu Dhabi. Your bank is heavily involved in global transactions involving millions of dollars. Your team is entrusted to design the customer facing bank website that is in compliance with PCI DSS standard.
Write a paper that includes the following:
- A description of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- An explanation of how you would design and build a website with PCI DSS compliance in mind
- Details on the best practices you will incorporate to mitigate risks for e-commerce websites with PCI DSS compliance
Keep in mind, we are most interested in your ability in applying design principles to meet PCI-DSS standards and the steps you would take to ensure auditable compliance.
- Your paper should be 2-3 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources and information from the module to support your writing. The Saudi Digital Library is a good source for resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
- Make a proper introduction and conclusion.