Please write an application and fit the requirement on this website. https://www.arts.on.ca/grants/visual-artists-creation-projects?fbclid=IwAR0sXd-XIHADsmqzzSUYm_pf4SUc3ltKOBKBcQcrbu_oydsyCZvtPBMy4DU
Please based on my artist requirement, CV, and Image lists, and make some change to write a new one.
Final report requirements
If you receive a grant you must submit a final report upon completion of the project. See Terms and Conditions â€” receipt of OAC project grant funds for more information on reporting obligations. Complete and submit the report in Nova.
Final reports for this program require grant recipients to provide:
- description of the project undertaken and its outcomes, including details on any minor or approved changes to what had been outlined in the application.
- 8 images or 8 minutes of video of the work you created with the use of your grant funds (digital images, video files or Vimeo links)
- a numbered list with the title, date and description for each example (PDF)
- documentation and/or an explanation of how you acknowledged OAC support for your project. This could include samples of OAC logo recognition on materials produced in conjunction with the project, such as publications, websites, invitations, press releases, or videos; a description of verbal acknowledgement at public events
Complete and submit an application in Nova, OACâ€™s online grant application system. You will be able to do this approximately two months before the deadline.
Before applying, you must:
- read the Guide to OAC Project Programs
- read the Guide to OAC Assessment
- create or update your profile in Nova
Your application includes:
- basic information about the project
- your answers to application questions
- artistic examplesâ€“ images or video documentation of your work (all categories: maximum of 8 images or 8 minutes)
- If you work in performance art, kinetic sculpture or electronic media, you may submit video artistic examples instead of still images. Subtract one still image for each minute of video included.
- Montages of your work are not permitted. This video will help: Preparing Effective Support Material for Visual Arts and Craft Grant Applications
- support document: rÃ©sumÃ© (maximum three pages)
- Additional material such as brochures, news clippings and reviews are not accepted.
Complete instructions and requirements are in the application in Nova.
For information on how assessors rate applications see the Evaluation Rubric â€“ Creation Projects.