Between the two, who was the more successful ruler, Alexander the Great or his father, Philip II?
Your response must include:
- at least three different rationale or criteria that you think are essential in determining which ruler was the most successful.
- specific comparisons and examples that support your reasoning and describe why your chosen rationale supports your chosen leader as being more successful in comparison. next part is what is next.
- this module, you learned about many Roman emperors, and the things they did right as well as the many places they failed. Now it’s your turn. If you had a time machine, which of the following emperors would you like to have lived under? Why?
- Be sure to address:
- Why you chose this emperor
- What is it about them/their era that you find appealing
- Why you did NOT choose the other emperors.
- Be brief but specific in your reasons for not choosing the other emperors (ie: I didn’t want to live under X because he was known to…)
Emperors to choose from:
- Romulus Augustulus