Final Project Topic:
What Factors Contribute to the Rising Levels of Antibiotic Resistance in the U.S and how can this health issue be mitigated?
- Choose one quantitative and one qualitative research study relevant to your final project.
- Write a 1- to 2-page review of each article (2â€“4 pages total.)
- In the introduction of the literature review, state and explain your research question.
- In the body of the literature review, answer the following questions:
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the studies?
- What are the threats to validity in the study (internal and/or external)?
- In the discussion section of your literature review, determine which study type (quantitative or qualitative) works best for your final project and the research question you have chosen, based on the two articles you reviewed.