Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper analyzing the formation of habits using behavioral and social/cognitive approaches. Your paper should cover the following areas:
- Analyze one of your habits. How did you develop this habit? Were there role models for this habit? Which people influenced the adoption of this habit?
- Why do you continue it? Has there been a time when you have attempted to break this habit?
- Use the behavioral personality theory to explain why you have this habit.
- Describe components of social/cognitive theory that explain why the habit formed.
- Develop a plan that applies operant conditioning to change this habit.
- Between the behavioral and social/cognitive theories, which one do you find best explains your personality?
Include an introduction and conclusion in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.