1000 words-all new content- 3 references (staying on the Topic the Honda Auto company)
Now that you have determined the characteristics of the target market, design your survey, and construct the primary research.
- The survey should include 10â€“12 questions that you will use to collect information about the companyâ€™s developing marketing strategy. Include information about the following:
- Explain why you chose the audience you did.
- What are the audience segmentâ€™s perceptions of the companyâ€™s brands?
- How is the audience segmented? By geography? By personality traits? By likes and dislikes?
- What ethical concerns exist when conducting the research?
- During this week, conduct the primary research by sending out your survey to at least 10 people to use for the analysis.
- Send an update via e-mail confirming that you have sent the survey and any other progress youâ€™ve made by midweek to your instructor.
Next week, you will enter and analyze the audience data to include in your key assignment draft of the research proposal.