Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Justify the purpose of the selected health care establishmentsâ€™ product(s) / service (s) and their associated life cycle(s).
- Suggest one (1) strategy to improve the marketing mix of the selected health care establishment. Support your strategy by highlighting one (1) benefit of (1) portfolio analysis and providing two (2) examples that display differential advantages.
- Assess the importance of technology in providing patients with clear and accessible information about health care organizations and the product(s) / service(s) that they provide.
- Outline a survey to capture patientsâ€™ expectations regarding the delivery and / or accessibility of product(s) / service(s) identified.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze how products evolve through the four stages of the product life cycle.
Determine the appropriate product succession planning efforts of health care services