Geico Case Study
Go to the Geico Website to read the â€œTotal Rewards Programâ€ at http://careers.geico.com/working_at_geico/total_rewards_program.
Write a five to seven (6-10) page paper in which you:
1. Determine which facets of the Geico total rewards program align with the five (5) top advantages of a total rewards program outlined in Chapter 2 of the textbook and discuss your reasoning.
2. Create a strategy for ensuring that the Geico plan addresses all of the advantages.
3. Evaluate the effectiveness of the communication of Geicoâ€™s total rewards program based upon the Websiteâ€™s descriptions of the benefits. Recommend two (2) areas for improvement.
4. Assuming employees are unhappy with the current plan, offer two (2) improvements or changes to Geicoâ€™s total rewards program.
5. Use at least five (7) quality academic resources in this assignment.
Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Paper must follow these formatting requirements:
â€¢Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format.
Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
â€¢ The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
â€¢Define total rewards and describe the advantages of a total rewards approach.
â€¢Analyze an organizationâ€™s strategy, workforce, operating environment, and key stakeholders to identify critical factors in designing a total rewards strategy.
â€¢Evaluate the elements of a total rewards communication program.
â€¢Use technology and information resources to research issues in total rewards.
â€¢Write clearly and concisely about total rewards using proper writing mechanics.