Week 5 Individual Assignment – Reporting
Using SQL Server® Data Tools, create a final report of ALL employees with their Job information.
- Select only those columns from each table that make sense for this type of report (HINT: Do not use all the columns)
- Join all three tables for this report.
- Execute SQL Query in SQL Server Management Studio
- Take screen shot of successful execution of the Query.
Create report in SQL Server® Data Tools
(See tutorial for how to create a report)
- Group by Store Name in the Report
- Provide a subtotal of salaries by Store and a Grand total of all salaries.
- Provide formatting and style to the report to clean it up and make it look professional.
Save the report in a format that will make sense to the audience.
WHAT TO SUBMIT:
- Final Report in readable format (PDF)
- Notepad file with Code used to create the report
- Screen shot of the successfully executed code
DO NOT ZIP files!