Resources: All previous parts of the Business Plan Practice, Appendix 2â€”Sample Student Business Planâ€”and Appendix 3â€”Advanced Business Planâ€”in Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business
Combine all previous parts of the Business Plan Practice and submit it as your Final Business Plan project.
Locate Appendix 2 and Appendix 3 of Entrepreneurship: Starting and Operating a Small Business:
- Access the text within the eBook collection through the link provided
- Click theDownload eBooklink
- Click theEntrepreneurship_Entire_eBook.pdflink
- Click Open or Save when prompted
- Use the Adobe down-arrow or scrollbar to navigate to Appendix 2 and Appendix 3
Refer to Appendix 2 as a sample and Appendix 3 as a format guide. The business should reflect the merits of a plan that represents a business venture in a real business environment. As you prepare your business plan, ask these questions:
- Does this business plan do justice to my dreams and goals of owning a business?
- If I saw this business plan presented by someone else, would I be interested and eager to participate and invest in the project?
Prepare a PowerPointÂ© presentation of 13 to 25 slides that you would use to gain support for your business venture.
Refer to Ch. 11 of Preparing Effective Business Plans for guidelines. Speakerâ€™s notes are optional, but the presentation must reflect your business plan explicitly.