Paul2021-11-25 05:05:272021-11-25 05:05:27Electronic Evidence and Crime, computer science homework help
- Electronic Evidence and Crime
- Using a search engine with queries such as “legal cases involving digital evidence,” “criminal cases involving electronic evidence,” and “civil cases involving digital evidence,” choose a case. (There is 1 case you cannot choose: it involves Kimmy, Kruse, and Cam).
- Describe the digital evidence used in the case and explain how it supported the investigation.
- Identify how the evidence was found.
- Discuss how the evidence may have been analyzed.
- Be sure to cite the case research in the references.