In a well-written paper, write a response to three of the following five questions:
- What are the common tools used to protect against a DoS (Denial of Service) or DDoS (Distributed Denial-of-Service) attack?
- What is malware and how does it spread?
- What is a Buffer-Overflow attack?
- How does a SQL injection attack take place?
- What are some of the tools that a hacker can use to crack passwords?
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be two to three pages in length, not including the cover page and reference page.
- Follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from Module 3 and at least one scholarly journal article. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing. If you need assistance with your writing style, start with Tools for Effective Writing at the CSU-Global Library, accessible from the Library’s homepage.