Read the case study on Primavera Gets Agile located at http://www.objectmentor.com/resources/articles/Primavera.pdf.
This is one of the classic case studies on how an organization adopts agile project management and makes itself more competitive and successful. It highlights the best practice and critical success factors of how to turn the organization’s entire development organization around in an amazing way.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
- Identify the problems with Primavera’s development organization prior to its adoption of agile strategies.
- Analyze if agile techniques should be considered in solving Primavera’s problems. Support your response.
- Identify and evaluate Primavera’s strategies and steps on adopting agile methodologies.
- Identify the challenges and obstacles Primavera was facing at its first attempt with agile project management and analyze how Primavera removed those obstacles.
- Analyze why agile methodology that Primavera used produced better and bigger business values than traditional project management methodologies.
- Explain Primavera’s business development since the publication of this case study in 2004. Analyze agile’s continued impact on Primavera’s project management and its economic growth.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
Use this template