Analyze two of the lesson plans
- Are the objectives aligned with academic standards? State how the lesson objectives support the academic standards.
- Are the assessments aligned with the objectives? Is it explicitly clear what the students should know and be able to do by the end of the lesson? What is the evidence demonstrating mastery of knowledge and/or skills that will support the lesson objectives?
- Is the instructional planning relevant to the objectives? Does instructional planning meet the needs of a diverse population? Name the activities that support the needs of a diverse population. List other activities that could be used to support the needs of a diverse population.
- Are there frequent and multiple ways to check for understanding during instruction? List the check for understanding strategies. List other strategies that could be utilized to check for student understanding.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of SIOP and EEI lesson plans
These are the two we need to do it on.
http://storytrail.com/LessonPlans/cinderb.htm.. Here is the link to the EEI lesson plan.
http://www.cal.org/siop/lesson-plans/index.html….. Here is the link to the SIOP lesson plans. We’re going to do 1st grade math- addition stories lesson plan. Just click on the link and it’ll come up