Understanding the difference between IT Project- based and Non IT Project- based tasks
Prepare a list of IT project-based tasks in an organization where you have worked. If you have not worked in any organization, use the South University Online Library or the Internet to make a sample list.
In a Microsoft Word document, based on the task list prepared by you, create a detailed report to address the following:
- Describe the difference between project-based and non-project-based tasks.
- Categorize each task that you identified, as either project-based or non-project-based.
- Why are certain tasks categorized as projects and others as non-projects?
- Identify all of the stakeholders involved in the project you selected for preparing the task list.
- How important is it to identify all the stakeholders of a project?