Developing a distributed system can be complex. There are usually many components that must be acquired or developed, and each area of the system must communicate with other parts of the system. It is important to understand the major tasks involved and create a plan for the development of the system.
For this assignment, you will identify the resources required for the development of the system and the timeline for the project. For this part of the project, it will be helpful to look at the development processes of industry standard distributed systems, such as the CORBA distributed object environment and the Java 2 Enterprise Architecture (J2EE). You will also modify your consultant’s analysis report to address any new issues you discover.
Include the following new content:
- List the resources required for the project including personnel, hardware, software, and any other resources necessary to complete the development of the project.
- The personnel resources should be categorized by job function.
- Costs should be assigned to all resources.
- Identify the major milestones for the project.
- Determine the time required to complete the tasks necessary for each milestone.
- Create a timeline for the project showing the milestone durations and completion dates.
- 3-4 pages double spaced