W3 Assignment: Computer Information and Screenshot
Please complete and submit both parts of this assignment:
Part A – Computer Information
In this assignment, you will investigate and learn more about your own computer. Review the presentation W3 Lecture 2 as it will show you how to find the information on your computer. Review the lectures for Week 3 as they will show you how to find the information on your computer.
- What type of device(s) are you using for class? For example:desktop computer, laptop, tablet, 2 in 1(laptop and tablet), smartphone etc.
- What is your operating system?
- How much system memory do you have (RAM)?
- How fast is your CPU?
- Do you have a 32-bit or 64-bit machine? A CPU can process 32 bits of information or 64 bits of information at a time (there are 8 bits in a byte). When you download software from the internet, sometimes there will be one link for a computer that has a 32-bit CPU and another link if it has 64-bit CPU. That is why it is good to know this.
- What is the size of your hard drive?
Answer the questions and take a screenshot of the system properties area in which you would have found the answers to questions 2-5.