Option #2: Exploring Cognitive Processes
Please read the case study and answer the questions that follow. The Ethical Dilemma at Northlake: https://uwaterloo.ca/centre-for-accounting-ethics/resources/ethics-teaching-cases/ethical-dilemma-northlake.
- What might be the moral decision framework that Frank could have used?
- What might be the conclusions based on deontology theory with Frank’s decision.
- Can you think of another ethical theory that might apply? Why?
- With Jean Letourneau, what ethical reasoning could he apply and why?
- Your written paper should be 4 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- You need to cite at least three sources for this assignment, outside of the textbook. The CSU-Global Library is a great place to find resources.